Wisenbaker Builder Services - Stay away from Ryland and Homebuilders that use Wisenbaker- Poor Quality!!
In Texas, Ryland Homes contracts out flooring, tile, cabinets, plumbing fixtures, etc.to Wisenbaker Builder Services.
We signed a contract with Ryland Homes to build a home in the Austin area. The first interaction with Wisenbaker is the Design Center. Our experience in the design center was so frustrating. If you asked to move a light fixture, they wanted to charge you for a new one.
The cost of putting in a seat in a large shower was $1300! They only show you the doors of the kitchen cabinets. When you see them being installed you realize the extremely low quality. The frames are made of thin particle board.
The design consultant had very little product knowledge. Everything was a hassle. While the house was being built, Wisenbaker installed the wrong kitchen cabinets and backsplash. The workmanship on the tile installation was awful.
They also installed hardwood flooring without following the manufacturer's directions. $20,000 of hardwood flooring is being subjected to winter temperatures and varying humidity. The hardwood floors were installed before construction was completed so dirt is being ground into the surface and getting caught in the beveled edges. When they had to replace the backsplash, no covering was put on the granite for protection.
In the masterbath, the shower floor tile has insconsistent grout color.For a $500,000 house, it looks like a disaster.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Home Builders
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "We paid a handsome price to have our parking lot Tar & Chipped rather than re-pave which is considerably more expensive. The product did not hold up and within a couple..."
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."
- "I placed nearly 5K down in form of check that was cashed 2 days later on vinyl siding job promised to be done by Christmas. Cash down was expected in..."
- "What a NIGHTMARE. My husband and I took a vacation in February. We were flying into New Orleans, LA, driving to Houston, TX, finally ending up in Austin, TX..."
- " Since we signed our contract in May, 2013, we have had major concerns and issues throughout the entire design and build process. Frankly, it's been by far the worst experience..."
- "DO NOT order from Modlily!!! They are horrible. Horrible customer service, false advertising and I'm pretty sure they are using child labor to make their shoddy clothes. That is the..."
- "Be careful buying things of offer up!! Just moved into my NEW apartment and I bought a sectional couch, came with a chair... I wondered why the price was so..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- "I have been doing business with Webber and Grahn for 6 years. They installed the original equipment in my building and have maintained it ever sense. Their people are clean,..."